*** For a limited time, receive 10% off of all Barix IP-Audio devices by using the discount code BARIX10 at checkout!
Part #: Barix Exstreamer-120
Barix Part #: 2010.9101
The Exstreamer-120 adds a backlit 2x16 character LCD to display stream metadata or file information to the standard features of the Barix Exstreamer family. It has a built-in IR Sensor and comes with a remote control for easy control.
The Barix Exstreamer-120 is a versatile network audio player, designed for applications in the Hotel and Hospitality sector. Flexible, low-cost and discrete, this device can be used to deliver a sophisticated distributed audio solution without the need for a PC.
With the standard application, the Exstreamer-120's display shows the track, or radio channel information extracted from the metadata. The device can be controlled using the included remote control, by web browser through it's built-in web UI, or by Ethernet APIs.
The Exstreamer-120 can play MP3, AAC+, WMA, G.711 and PCM audio files from a PC, or web server, as well as streams from sources such as Shoutcast, Icecast (Internet radio) and from RTP servers such as the Barix Instreamer IP-Audio Encoder.
If the primary network stream fails, the Exstreamer-120 can automatically failover to playing from a backup stream and, in the event that this stream fails as well, the Exstreamer-120 can automatically start playing files from a local Micro SD Flash Memory Card. All the time that the Exstreamer-120 is in the failover state, it will continually try to reconnect to the primary source.
The Exstreamer-120 also has a relay output, making control of an external device possible. Like all Barix products, the Exstreamer-120 is user programmable via the ABCL platform, which enables the unit's operation to be modified to fit non-standard requirements.
- 2 x 16 Char LCD (backlit)
- Headphone Out (3.5mm Jack)
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Dsub 9pin for RS232
- Relay Output on DB9 connector
- Micro SD slot for Flash Memory Cards
- Stereo RCA output
- Integrated IR Sensor
- Playing Audio from PC or Jukebox Apps
- Playing Audio from Micro SD Flash Memory Card
- Streaming internet radio in bars and clubs
- Multi-zone Commercial or Residential Audio Distribution
- Real-time Audio Bridging over IP (when use with the Barix Instreamer)
- Paging and announcement applications
- In-store real-time audio distribution for retail, franchises...