*** For a limited time, receive 10% off of all Barix IP-Audio devices by using the discount code BARIX10 at checkout!
Part #: Barix Exstreamer-500
Barix Part #: 2010.9096
The Barix Exstreamer-500 is high level, fully programmable, Network Audio Encoder & Decoder with I/O for professional audio and broadcast applications. It is a versatile network device that can function as both a network audio encoder and decoder for a variety of high quality audio applications. It also has 4 built-in inputs for dry contacts and 4 relay outputs for transmitting & receiving relay contact closures over IP.
The Exstreamer-500 allows the user to transmit voice, pre-recorded announcements, alarm messages and music over the IP network to any specific location or multiple locations. Audio can be transmitted one way or bidirectionally in a full duplex configuration. The Exstreamer-500 can also be used to archive audio MP3 files to a server, to record audio in MP3 to a USB stick, as a network audio player, as an intercom client, as an intercom master, as a full duplex intercom component, or even as a SIP Client for VOIP phones!
- The Exstreamer 500 comes preloaded with the Barix RTP STL and Reflector application.
- The unit comes with the DB9 to XLR cableset that provides XLR connections for the balanced stereo inputs and outputs.
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 4 Relay Outputs
- Balanced Stereo Line in/out (XLR)
- DB9 Connector for RS232
- Dedicated Connector for RS485
- Ethernet RJ45 Connector 10/100MBit
- USB 1.1 Interface for Memory Sticks
- Encodes or decodes audio in high quality
- Supports streaming (http, UDP, RTP) with automatic fail over and USB playback
- Control via standard web browser as well as serial, TCP, UDP, cgi API
- STL and Remote Broadcasting (audio and contact closures)
- IP Audio Distribution over Satellite
- Confidence Checking and Remote Monitoring
- Cable Head End IP Audio Distribution
- Live Feed to Studio
- Realtime audio bridging over IP network
- Transmission of discrete control signals (4 in, 4 out)
- Public Address, Emergency Calls, Alarms, & Paging
- Paging and audio distribution with speaker circuit control
- Instore real-time audio distribution for retail, franchises...
- Monitor & control communication (public buildings, airports, manufacturing facilities, & shopping malls)
- VHF radio control via IP application or SIP phone
- Live audio distribution over a WAN infrastructure
- Multi-channel audio distribution via multicast
- Automatic announcement systems